Thursday, April 2, 2015

Awesome Life Friday #13 - Happy Easter!

Is everyone ready for Easter weekend?  I'm getting there, although I still only half believe we're done with snow!

I found out it was a biiiig mistake procrastinating on getting this link up posted late last week - our turn out was a lot smaller, and that was a good lesson to learn!  My apologies to those who showed up on time and found me out flaking around!

We've had a good week, here at Reviews, Chews & How-Tos.  Check out these posts if you missed them:


Lynda shares some of the amazing ways people are using bunnies for their spring decor.  Plenty of stuff here for inspiration!

Not only does Jackie bring us a detailed review of this great product that gets kids moving, but this is our first video review (but not our last)!

Lauren gives us her second Puppycake Review - this time, she's using Puppycake's cake mix and ice cream mix to treat her dog to  birthday celebration of his very own.

This amazing company is owned and operated by kids, for kids - adorable kid-created designs on sturdy and affordable sock.  Don't forget to enter to win a 3-pack for your own little genius!

Where to even begin this one - not only does the whole idea of a Dark Robust grateable Maple Cube that supports small business farming make us drool, but Jessica also shares a recipe for Baked Maple Bacon (whut??)!  And if that's not enough, there's a giveaway for a Maple Cube, too!

Finally, Matt and his little "Mischief" spent time working with this wonderful STEM collection of activities that get kids ages 3-7 learning about construction principles while having a whole lot of creative and educational fun.

Whew! So that was us? Now how about you?  Even though our turn out was smaller due to my late posting, the entries we got were so much fun to read - here's what we're featuring this week:


This beautiful and rich dessert is going straight to the top of my list for my 'birthday dessert' this year. Just perfect for warm weather!

I was born around the same time as the author, and I learned these things, too. I am so glad to see these ideas returning to common awareness.

These sweet eggs make a perfect sophisticated addition to a springtime decorating scheme.

I really enjoy Rick's travel posts - and this one takes the vacation right into my backyard.  His sightseeing options are dead on, and you know - if you hurry, you'll be able to catch the cherry blossoms, too!


Thanks so much to everyone who shared last week - if you were featured, please feel free to grab a button!  



6 comments:

  1. Good morning! Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and for featuring my post! (Washington DC one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful linkup. I have found some really great posts here - so I feel very honored that you featured my recipe for Frozen Mocha Cheesecake. We love it - and I hope you do as well! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my wrapped yarn eggs among your features this week and for the wonderful party you host each week. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a great party! I really appreciate it. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice this week.
    Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda, thanks for Awesome Life Friday 13. Have a great weekend.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete