Thursday, May 11, 2017

Awesome Life Friday #112

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!

Here's a bit of what we've been up to this week:




And now our favorite part - the FEATURES !  If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!




Groovy Goldfish Beanbag Bookend // KBB Crafts & Stitches
"This cute little goldfish is my kind of pet. She requires no care, and she adds a splash of color to the shelf while she holds books in place."




Repurpose a Vintage Spoon Display as an Herb Drying Rack! // My Thrift Store Addiction
"While I often bring vintage pieces home without knowing exactly how I will use them, when I saw this old spoon display rack, inspiration struck right in the thrift store."




Where the Lost Things Are // Family Farm School
"...for those of you who are lucky enough to have a toddler or preschooler living in your home, I’ve put together a list of the strangest places I’ve ever found my missing items…maybe it will help you locate that long-lost set of house keys!"




Making Bath Bombs in a Starfish Shape // Resin Crafts
"These starfish bath bombs work great for a nautical themed baby shower.  Make up a large batch of the bath bomb mix and make as many as you need.  They are easy to make and so cheap!"




Pan-Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks with Avocado Salsa // 5 Minutes for Mom
"This light and healthy recipe for Pan Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks with Avocado Salsa is perfect for spring and summer. It is full of flavor, healthy fat, and nutrition. If you are on a gluten-free, Paleo, or keto diet, you’ll really love this recipe."




Old Fashioned Pantry Pie Crust Mix (No Butter, Eggs, or Milk) // Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
"Today I wanted to share an old fashioned recipe from dear Ribby! It is an oil crust pastry which is made from ingredients found exclusively in the pantry. I believe she got it from her great-grandmother who used this easy, frugal recipe during the Depression Era."




If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this great party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    I co-host a couple of link parties myself each week. If you have time, I'd love for you to join the fun at my place. No pressure, of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynda for your 112th Awesome Life Friday, appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my goldfish bookend--and thanks for hosting each week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my repurposed herb drying rack! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features. I have to read the Where the Lost Things Are even though mine is no longer a toddler there are still things MIA.

    And that pie crust intrigues me. Thanks for sharing on #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete