Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review: TreatSimple Premium Dog Treats



I was very excited to try the treats from TreatSimple, mainly because my two dogs are very treat motivated and we love spoiling them.

These delicious little treats come in five flavors:

  • Blueberry and Kale
  • Peanut Butter and Banana
  • Pomegranate and Coconut
  • Pumpkin and Cranberry
  • Sweet Potato and Apple

Before I start on how my dogs responded to them I want to mention what it was I loved about them:

5 SIMPLE HONEST INGREDIENTS!!!

Being able to know what it in each treat you give them without having to do research was a HUGE plus for me. For example, the Pumpkin and Cranberry Treats contain Oat Flour, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Honey, and Canola Oil.  That's it!

Another HUGE PLUS: TreatSimple products are always baked in the USA - if you have pets, you are likely already aware of several company recalls of pet foods made in other countries using toxic ingredients.

TreatSimple treats are 100% natural, with no added salt, sugar or preservatives, and is corn free, soy free, wheat free and GMO free.

Though my dogs are big, I loved the Original Small sized bones,  mostly because I didn't have to worry about crumbs and having them lick all over my floors. (TreatSimple also makes Large sized bones.)

These treats became a life saver when I was training them without having to worry about them throwing up or not wanting to eat their dinner because of too many snacks.

The variety of flavors were great because I could change it up for them and they always wanted more.
Before, they would get tired of the same ole treats and would sometimes just hide them around the house for later.....Which was not awesome!


The only negative thing I have to say about these treats is that they didn't come into our lives sooner. These are the best and I can literally get my dogs to do whatever and whenever I want with the promise of one of these delicious treats.

They completely loved each flavor and it's not every day you can find a natural flavored good for your dogs treat. I have to admit I never really bought treats based on there benefits for the dog - I always thought of them as junk food.

But with TreatSimple, these are a healthy part of their diet and each flavor has specific benefits, such as the Pomegranate and Coconut treat, which has great antioxidants and benefits for their coats, joints and stomach! Or the Peanut Butter and Banana treat that helped with giving them their essential minerals, vitamins B and C, with a source of protein and healthy fats.


From now on these will definitely be our only source of dog treats. Their newest product is Trail Mix for the dogs, and I can't wait to try that as well.



http://www.treatsimple.com/
https://www.facebook.com/treatsimple
https://www.instagram.com/treatsimple

6 comments:

  1. These look healthier than most of the processed 'food' in the supermarket for humans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will have to try these for our little doggie. Such cute pics, nothing better than dogs and the kids who love them. Stopping by from #MeanderingMondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of our dogs is very food driven so he responds well to treats. I think we need to do better with what we give our dogs. They deserve healthy food just like we do. Thanks for linking up with Blogger's Spotlight and please come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! It's good to find a list of food that we can actually feed dogs.
    Bully Sticks - Cats and Dogs Rock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow :)
    This is an incredible collection of ideas!
    Waiting for more helpful pieces.
    You would amazing to read a similar one here-
    toppetlovers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this post. Thanks for sharing this informational post with us. I highly recommended this blog to the pet lovers. If some looking for the Natural Pet Care Products online visit here.

    ReplyDelete