Saturday, November 28, 2015

Review: Framebridge Custom Framing


This review is going to be a good one for all of you art fanatics and home decor junkies! I am one of those people with a million pictures on my walls in a bunch of the same old matching frames you can get from Target or Walmart.... I love eccentric frames but generally speaking, when you find them in the store, you know at least one person who has the same frame... Framebridge will most definitely change that for you.

Framebridge is an online custom framing service. You can set up your order via computer or with a downloadable iPhone app.

You choose the frame type that you want (they even have a cheat sheet, if you are looking for a specific thing to be framed.. ie: diploma, picture, etc). Pricing and Sizing are based on Length and Width of your "Art" and not the frame. It is as follows:

Instagram $39 (printed at 5" x 5")
Extra Small $59 (up to 5" x 7")
Small $79 (up to 9" x 12")
Medium $99 (up to 16" x 20")
Large $139 (up to 24" x 36")
Extra large $159 (up to 32" x 40")

You then submit your "Art" online or opt for them to send you a mailer to fit your art and submit it that way. 

Once your art is received, they email you with any questions or concerns and then your art arrives shortly after! 

Seems pretty cut and dry right? Well... I had a few hiccups that I want to discuss.. So I chose the frame I liked from their website and started the process of moving forward. I made a mistake - I chose to send in my artwork, which I later realized I should have submitted it to them online (due to me not having the actual art, just a picture online), this was quickly changed through an email to a great customer service agent for Framebridge. The site itself was a little confusing but if you take your time, read all the fine prints, you will navigate through it, and I very much appreciated the friendly help I received when I got confused.

One thing that I did not care for was the fact that only some of the frames offer different coloring for the Mat Selection! I did not know it was even an option until after I ordered and went back onto the website to look around, that I was able to choose a different color mat if wanted. Bummer! My husband even mentioned that our photos would have looked much better with a black mat compared to the white mat we got.  

I opted for a Large and Small Frame when I was making my choice. I went with the HATTERAS frame which is so rustic and just gorgeous! This style totally fit my household and I had the perfect pictures for it. I chose to put some pictures from my honeymoon into the frames and Ahh sooo perfect! 

I received my frames in a nice neat packaging that included some extra equipment for hanging options. I LOVED how my pictures looked in these frames, let me tell you! I fell in love! I went to hang them right away and was devastated when I noticed that there was rippling in one of the pictures. I immediately got on my email and let them know what I noticed. They asked for pictures to see what had happened. I got a very quick response, an apology and a tracking number with a new frame being shipped out just a few days later! I can say that this is one of the best qualities in a company, customer service, attentiveness and understanding! This company was great to communicate with and work with. 



While I myself would not pay the prices for these frames (I am SO frugal, it is almost embarrassing), I think this would be a great addition to anyone's home who appreciates art and nice frames. There are so many choices to choose from and they customize to your size. 

They offer styles such as Classic, Clean, Eclectic, Canvas and Other. With choices of colors, sizing and visual differences, you  definitely have some options while on their site. You can do Float mounting (which is beautiful for old style pictures to show its true character) for an extra cost than the regular mat style. 

They use Acrylic instead of glass in their frames as well. This helps to prevent the glare that glass does and it is safer for the shipping process. 

Do yourself a favor and check them out! I will highly recommend this company to my friends and family!!

If you use the code RCH10 at check out, you'll get 10% off your first order!




https://www.facebook.com/framebridge
https://www.framebridge.com/

9 comments:

  1. I love canvases so they are an option to check out. #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes these frames are a bit on the pricey side, but still really nice. #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. They've got some great styles, something for every type of decor! Really like the Lafayette frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handmade and designing framing to save your old memories and pictures. You can clearly receive or buying home appliances by the Stihl Coupons it can deliver you financial profit where you can comfortably complete your home instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You provide such a piece of great information in your article. In my opinion, you did your best. keep consistency in your work and And give us such good information. My latest post is related to click counter 30 seconds. Check out my new post on manual click test. Please visit my website and let me know your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. istoo articles That is impressive! Thanks for posting this. I don’t usually leave comments on blogs, but the content of your article is so compelling that I’ve never hesitated to say anything about it. You do a good job, keep going. Read this profile if you want to take your wpm typing test. You will learn the most important details in this section.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, your blog is fun. I would love to see more articles like this. I will always check out your blog next time, as you have some great articles. If you would like to learn more about How to improve your AIM, you can also visit the article I wrote about the topic. This post requires a lot of research and time for me. Please visit Improve Your AIM and let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete