Thursday, November 9, 2017

Awesome Life Friday #136

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!





I can't tell you how much I enjoyed my vacation to Germany!  I'll be talking about it more in its own post soon - but we had such a lovely balance of sightseeing in Stuttgart, Heidelberg and Trier, along with lots of family time with my daughter and her family.

There was trick or treating with the grandkids, and a whole lot of board game nights. We spent an afternoon solving one of those Escape Room experiences. I got to (finally) meet one of our fellow writers, Lauren, and her delightful family.

RCH Reunion in Heidelberg - Lauren, Lynda & Jackie

I even went out one night to play bunco (for the first time) with several of my daughter's friends.

And the food!  After nearly 30 years away from Germany, I was all about tracking down and eating all my favorite things that I can't get here. Yum!!!!

Two weeks sounded like a long time before we went but in  the end, it was much too short.



While I was away, we didn't do features but I so enjoyed peeking in on what you were sharing!  Here are a few from the last couple weeks:



Threaded My Way // How to Make an Elastic Waist Skirt with Lace Ruffle




Penny's Vintage Home // Christmas Mason Jars




The Monday Box // Pumpkin Cranberry Biscotti





Country Chic Cottage // DIY Pretty Flower Paper Place Setting Ideas





Vintage, Paint & More // Easy Lacy Vintage Pumpkins




Simply Stacie // Fiddle Diddles




Looney For Food // Overnight French Toast Casserole with Chai Spiced Pears




The Bearded Hiker // Ropa Vieja - Slow Cooker + Pressure Cooker





If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more about your trip! I've been to Trier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my Christmas mason jars in your features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lynda for your 136th Awesome Life Friday - awesome trip to Germany !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my little lace pumpkins this week and for hosting. Sounds like you had a great time in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting!! I just realized that you host this party so I linked up and will be doing so weekly!! Glad you had a wonderful trip!! Thanks so much for visiting!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my Pumpkin Cranberry Biscotti! Your trip to Germany sounds wonderful. I can't wait to read more about it!

    ReplyDelete