Thursday, March 26, 2015

Awesome Life Friday #12: Spring Fever!

My apologies for the delay in getting this up!

What can I say - it was in the 70s and sunny here at Casa Hardy yesterday afternoon.  Winter has felt like it had such a choke hold on me, that I simply couldn't bear to spend a minute indoors when it felt so springlike.  Every time I tried to knuckle down, I'd find myself sitting outside on the porch, reading a little bit and spending a whole lot of time watching the birds and squirrels scold each other.

Oops - I feel a little sheepish, but not even a little bit repentent.  I hope all of you are also enjoying a bit of offline spring fever!

Meanwhile, I want to get this up now, and will post a separate entry today showing off this week's features - the temperature has dropped back down to cold again, so odds are good I will get it done.

(UPDATE: Check out this week's Featured Posts here!)

Have a great day everyone, and I look forward to seeing what you're sharing with us this week!




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the feature. Thanks for hosting a great party. Please join us this week for Funtastic Friday. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete