Thursday, April 19, 2018

Awesome Life Friday #156

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!


So, now the best part of Awesome Life Friday -  the FEATURES!

With Earth Day in just a couple days away, I had a special fondness for posts that focus on the ideas of reduce, reuse and recycle as an aspect of them, whether it was repurposing an older item, switching something mass produced for something home made, or even making one dish meals.





Furniture Flip: My Favorite Table // A Fresh Squeezed Life
"I am a collector of cast-off furniture pieces because I like free things. And I love to make something pretty out of them!"




Sheet Pan Meal: Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables & Feta // Busy Being Jennifer
"Lets be realistic for a second. We’re busy people. VERY busy people, and we don’t always have time to “slave over a hot stove” for dinner, that’s where a sheet pan meal can be a handy option!"




Grilling the Plants for Earth Day // The Boondocks Blog
"I am not going to plant any trees, that is hubby's specialty.  Instead I'm going to salvage something from my basement and give it a new life."





Thrift Store DIY Desk Organizer // Fresh Vintage by Lisa S
"I found this DESK ORGANIZER the other day when I was out Thrift Shopping. I thought it had potential. Any wood, even cheap wood, will look great with a coat of chalk paint."





How to Make a Super Easy Essential Oil Bug Spray // Happy Mothering
"Since we started our natural living journey, we stopped using conventional bug sprays. We've tried some natural bug sprays as well, but it's so easy to make your own there's no reason to buy it."





How to Make an Edible Miniature Garden // 5 Minutes For Mom
"My daughter helped me with this project, and she had so much fun digging in the dirt, “handing” me the plants, and watering them. So, not only is this a fun gift for my mom, but also a sweet gift from my daughter, too."




If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!






Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


5 comments:

  1. I hope you've had a nice week! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lynda. My life has become one great big salvage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! I am so happy to be able to share my Desk Organizer.xoLisaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a really wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete