Thursday, November 26, 2015

Awesome Life Friday #44 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

You may have noticed that we've begun co-hosting another link up - Party in Your PJs!  It will be starting on Tuesday evenings, and running through Saturday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!


This is what else we've been up to:



We hope you'll check these out if you haven't already!  Don't forget to peek at the sidebar and check out what other giveaways we currently have going.

~~~

And now our favorite part - the FEATURES!  If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!

If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Grandparent+ // Paper Poinsettia Art Project



Creating My Way to Success // Christmas Wine Glass Coasters



KBB Crafts & Stitches // Oak Leaf Name Tags



Best of Long Island & Central Florida // Pumpkin Cornbread



Oh My Heartsie Girl // Almond Joy Cookies



Olives & Okra // Thanksgiving Food Traditions




Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!

Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:






Here we go!



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. First of all Bright Thanksgiving day That can make my career and life awesome. We are more celebrating Thanksgiving. That year I wasn't celebrating Thanksgiving because my Professional test takers online website central server is broken, and I'm trying the whole day to solve this server's issues.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the great party. I think I went a little overboard with the sharing. But I am pinning, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Lynda. Thanks for Awesome Life Friday 44.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the party and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my oak leaf project! And thank for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy thanksgiving. my girls,4 legged make my life awesome...never heard of acorn flower, i have lots of acorns and deer to eat them

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog content is very awesome and i love you blogging Style and i would say you have to write more blogs like this. Thanks
    bitdefender security,kaspersky help,
    mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad to your ideas. This food are really interesting about Thanksgiving tradition. These ideas are really helpful for us. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

    ReplyDelete