Monday, June 26, 2017

Review: Zim's Max Foot Creme


The key thing to know about a daily treatment is, you gotta use it daily.

I don’t always do so well at maintaining a regimen, especially one that requires new habits. When I finished my review of Zim’s Max Crack Creme, I agreed to write a follow-up of Zim’s Max Foot Crème, a similar product that has a couple additional ingredients to help sooth and heal dry, cracked feet.

I made the mistake of waiting for the product to arrive before beginning to use it, rather than just buying a tube to fill the gap.

Even after I had the product in hand, I used it only sporadically for a couple of weeks, because I had not yet made it into a habit.

As a result, my skin dried again and a good deal of the cracking returned.

But then I picked up the pace and started to use it daily, along with a pumice stone on the callouses. My feet are improving again, but I set myself back almost to the beginning.

Zims Max Food Creme is readily available at a grocery store nearby and is quite inexpensive, so I will be using it daily from here on out. I am confident, based on the previous experience, that my feet will again be soft and pink soon, but they are not there yet-- and that is my fault.

As you browse through Zim’s list of products, you’ll see a broad range of products for healing damaged skin, and you might not know which is the best choice for your particular need.

For example, if you have dry and cracked feet, do you want the Crack Crème or the Foot Crème? In my experience, both work and have similar effects.

However, the Foot Crème is made with arnica montana, aloe vera and l-arginine (an amino acide which WebMD lists as being used topically to speed wound healing, and improve circulation when applied to extremities - a concern for those with diabetes) while the Crack Crème is primarily arnica and myrica oil.

But these two products barely scratch the surface of Zims’ product line. There is a third variety specifically designed for diabetics and intended for use on feet and fingertips.

The company also offers various other skin-care products, including a hydrocortisone spray, a cold sore treatment and an aloe vera gel for protecting minor wounds.

And if that were not enough, there is also a line of Max Freeze products for relieving sore muscles.

So how do you sort these out? The company has a lot of information on its website to help the perplexed choose the right products. However, you might also want to do some research on homeopathic treatments, or even consult a homeopathic healer, for expert advice in choosing natural herbal treatments.

Based on my experience, I am confident recommending the company’s skin-care products;  I have not tried the Max Freeze products, but if they are formulated with the same degree of expertise, they are probably equally effective.

 Zim’s does not sell through its own website, but its products are available through many online and brick-and-mortar retailers. Click here for the list.










4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great line of products! Thanks for sharing at Bloggers Pit Stop! Roseann from www.thisautoimmunelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried some of the Zims brand product line and it worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this brand before. This would be good for Mr. M.


    #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent review you unfolded here for countless beauty and health hunters. Crack is one of the most concerning unhealthy body status that makes us always in frustrated and it can be threat for our body and mind. Glad to learn about Zim's max foot creme and it's effective remedy features. You really did a great job repressing such useful reveal. The ingredient like arnica montana, aloe vera and other substance are so effective and proven in the medical herbs world. It is used for many health hazard condition. Anyway, If some beauty hunter and health caring guys want to learn about it's uses, preparation, recipe just try this article Aloe Vera. Hope this will really be useful to you.

    ReplyDelete