Thursday, February 22, 2018

Awesome Life Friday #149

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!


And now the best part of Awesome Life Friday -  the FEATURES!




Flamingo Toes // Lets Be Adventurous Glitter Globe Banner
'This sweet Let’s be Adventurers Glitter Globe Banner is easy to make up and it’s such a fun way to show off your love for travel and adventure!'




Of Faeries & Fauna // Forest Fairy Crown
'I took my youngest granddaughter’s wonderful impish personality and her love for forest faeries as my inspiration for this DIY fairy crown.'





The (Mis)Adventures of a Homesteadin' Mama // Easy to Make Baklava
'The other night, my hubby surprised us all with a dessert that the country kids had never had before. He whipped up some yummy baklava! It was so yummy, the youngest country kid snitch a second piece when no one was looking.'




Try It - Like It // How to Needlefelt a Cute Nome Home
'The first time I ever needle felted, I was on vacation and found a small inexpensive kit at Daiso, a Japanese Yen Store. I made a duck. After that, I was hooked...'




The Bearded Hiker // Chicken Adobo & Black Bean Tacos
'You guys know, I love me some tacos.  I love easy.  And I love cilantro.  If you don’t dig cilantro, these chicken adobo and black bean tacos are not for you.  Please leave now.'




The Kittchen // Why You Should Visit Lapland in Winter
'I first visited Finland in May 2016, and I fell in love with the country. Ever since my trip, Charles and I talked about going to Lapland in Winter to see the Northern Lights.'





If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!






Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm finally starting to feel like I've kicked this flu! Sure hope you stay healthy at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynda for your 149th Awesome Life Friday.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I shared your party ♥

    ReplyDelete