Parenthood comes with “stuff”. I’m guessing like me, you’ve noticed how much stuff your child has. I’m a minimalist and all for letting go of stuff when it is misplaced - my child, on the other hand, will ask where something went until he finds it.
Five days a week I teach a Mom’s Workout class. We have an average attendance rate of 30+ moms and their 30+ kiddos. My son runs around and has a blast with his friends during the workout. After the workout is finished, I’m on the lookout for those 5 trucks he requires us to return home with.
We all do our part at the end of the workout picking up toys and asking who they belong to.
Think how easy it would be to return the toys to their owner if we all had name decals! Lucky for me, I've found the perfect solution.
For this review, I received a Value Set of personalized KidDECALs ($36 value), which included 84 labels: 12 thin 3" x 1.5" labels, 12 thin 2" x 1" labels, 24 thin 1" x .5" label, 12 round 2" labels, and 24 round 1" labels.
KiDECALs was founded by Hilary, an in-the-know mom that is working to make our lives more fun and organized.
What I love about KiDECALS -
- The decals help our high quality products we want to keep enjoying from going missing.
- They are easy to apply. I’m a perfectionist and when I don’t get it right the first try I like to be able to give it another shot.
- They are durable - if my toddler can not pick them off and destroy them we have a winner. A few months ago I put wall decals in his room (not from KiDECAL) and he has been slowly picking them all off.
- They are cute!
- There’s a good selection to choose your design from.
- The different sizes help to accommodate different items you wish to add your name to.
- Our toddler practices letters and seeing his name regularly on his belongings is an opportunity for more practice and name recognition.
KiDECALS can go on pretty much everything except it's probably not a good idea to put one directly on your child. The decals are water proof, laundry safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and BPA free.
Imagine a day of your life with KiDECALS - your child’s pool toys are labeled for easy retrieval as you are ready to have a smooth exit, letting others know your child has an allergy with a simple sticker on their shirt that won’t come off when you wash it, and sending your child with the food you want them to eat by labeling your child’s snack and drink cup.
I see us getting a lot of use from our KiDECALS as our son continues to grow and especially once he starts school. Pretty much everything that goes to school with your kiddo needs a name on it, right?
There are an abundance of options for personalized labels by gender, size, age, value packs, and even keyboard stickers, wall decals, canning labels and even stickers for special occasions.
We all love discounts and free things, yes? KidDECALs offers FREE shipping on all purchases, and when you sign up for their newsletter, you'll get 15% off your order. I hope you'll check them out!