Thursday, January 1, 2015

Awesome Life Friday No. 1

Happy New Year, everyone!  I am so happy to announce that we're starting a weekly link up where you can share your favorite posts with us!

 Before we do that, I wanted to share a couple of quickie 'unboxings' from PetBox.  As I mentioned in my recent review, we'd purchased a couple boxes that were on sale for family members with pets.  Something messed up for a brief period of time with their ordering system and I was one of the lucky few that got caught by it.  The result was, the boxes were sent to my address rather than where they were supposed to go!

This was a little inconvenient, but fortunately, the family members are understanding and the actual recipients can't read a calendar, so we decided to skip rushing to the post office and just waited until this Monday to send them on their way.

This also gave me a chance to peek inside, and share with you what two of PetBox's Holiday Boxes looked like.

Holiday Box for Small Dogs
This is going to an adorable longhaired elderly chihuahua named Harley.


Inside there are:

Happy Howies - sample sized, containing 2 varieties of their natural dog treats
Copper's Classics - pig ear
Old Mother Hubbard - P'Nuttier Jingle Jangle treats
Pawsitively Wholesome - Sadie's Sweet Pawtato Chips
Tennis Ball Octopus
Santa plushie - this has a soft stuffed body and long unstuffed legs for tug o' war play.


Holiday Box for Cats
This is going to my daughter's calico cat, Frankie.


Inside there are:

Against the Grain - Tuna Aubergine with Seabass & Eggplant Cat Meal
Wellness Kittles - Chicken & Cranberry Treats
Tomlyn - Relax & Calm Chicken Chews (for cats or small dogs)
Bad Katz - Christmas catnip toy
Flock o' Fun catnip bird toy
Em-purr-ium (Brittany Malone) - mini neckerchief that slides over cat's collar
Patchworkpet - dog headed cat toy

In spite of the mailing glitch, it was fun to get to take a look at the contents, and I enjoyed the range of goodies our furry friends are getting.  PetBox offers a 10% discount to our readers for any new subscription.





And now... onto Awesome Life Friday!

Starting next week, we will feature one or two of our favorite posts, and we will also share our favorites in our weekly newsletter - if you'd like to sign up, hit the button at the top of the sidebar and subscribe.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about your party and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite to share at Awesome Life Friday. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Bacon Time, thanks for hosting such an "awesome" party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my website and for inviting me to the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing on Friday Features this week. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for asking me to link up! I hope your readers enjoy the information on dry brushing and what it can do for your skin and health. Cheers to you for a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting a great link up party! Found you over on twitter and Facebook too - Looking forward to connecting in this New Year.

    ~Victoria
    SimplifiedLife.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for inviting me to share my post. :) Great site! Followed you on Pinterest and Bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete