Thursday, March 15, 2018

Awesome Life Friday #151

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!  I can't believe we've been at this for 150 weeks!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!

After our move this past week, I have managed to unbury myself from enough boxes to feel like we don't live in a total madhouse, so it was a true pleasure to sit down, put my feet up, and visit all the posts from the last Awesome Life Friday Party.

You all are my well deserved reward!

So, now the best part of Awesome Life Friday -  the FEATURES!




DIY Miniature Carrots for Spring Decor // Of Faeries & Fauna
"I think these miniature carrots are adorable, they look so cute just laying on a shelf or counter."




Easy No-Churn Moscato Ice Cream // Dizzy Busy & Hungry
"I know it isn’t summer yet, but I am already dreaming of some of the things I would like to do in warmer weather. Right now I am fantasizing about eating this ice cream while lounging in the sun on a boat floating around on Lake Wallenpaupack, where we like to spend time with our friends on lazy summer weekends."




Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus & Gouda Cheese // Looney For Food
"Want an elegant looking appetizer or side dish that’s incredibly easy to make? Phyllo wrapped asparagus and gouda is just the thing! It’s also low-calorie, healthy and deliciously fun to eat!"




Upcycle with Spray Paint & Washi Tape // Create & Babble
"I think I’m going to use this tote for my granddaughter’s Easter Basket. It will hold a lot of candy and other goodies. It could also be used for flowers as shown here."




Mix and Match for Pretty Tablescape Ideas // Simple Nature Decor
"Sometimes its nice to mix and match patterns for unique feel. It’s the best for  a spontaneous get together with friends or family. Find unusual  patterns that grabs your attention and mix it with your favorite colors."




How to Make Uplifting Lemon Basil Solid Lotion Bars // Happy Mothering
"These DIY solid lotion bars have a very uplifting and cleansing fragrance that pairs nicely with the moisturizing qualities they offer for dry skin."





If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!






Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment