Thursday, November 23, 2017

Awesome Life Friday #138

Welcome to Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!





Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at RCHReview!





This is our favorite part - the FEATURES !  If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!





How to Make Elegant Napkins & Napkin Rings For Any Occasion // Blowing Away Out West
"Whether it’s a special occasion, or a small family get-together, making your own napkins and napkin rings allows you to embrace a wide range of themes without hurting your budget."




Yogurt Rolls // Treat and Trick
"I don't mind  to wait more than  2 hours  because in the end  we have these gorgeous rolls to enjoy!"




Sauteed Zucchini with Walnuts & Cranberries // 5 Minutes For Mom
"One side that was always a requirement when I was growing up was cranberry sauce. If cranberry sauce wasn’t set out for the big holiday dinners then someone in the house got very grumpy. These days I like to make delicious new recipes inspired by the traditional dishes like this Zucchini with Walnuts and Cranberries."




Storage Solutions: DIY Buffet Cabinet // Simple Nature Decor
"I took an old TV stand and transformed it into a buffet cabinet that I can use for extra storage in the kitchen area."




Make this Easy Chocolate Pecan Tart // I Am the Maven
"My mom and I are pretty different, but one of the things we share is our love for chocolate and pecans. Mom’s birthday was last week, and with Thanksgiving coming up, I thought I’d perfect a dessert that took two of our favorite things into something amazing."




How to Make Rustic Star Christmas Ornaments // The Boondocks Blog
"The rules of the challenge were simple: be partnered with a fellow blogger, create a handmade ornament for $15 or under, create a tutorial, and ship the ornament off to a new home!"





If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


6 comments:

  1. Lynda thank you so much for the feature, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynda for your 138th Awesome Life Friday. Love the features. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting every week! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the christmas vacation womens pajamas the most. I also like all of he cardigans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my Yogurt Rolls. You made my day extra special..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the food ideas. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete