Thursday, March 2, 2017

Awesome Life Friday #102

Welcome to the 101th Awesome Life Friday!

We're so looking forward to seeing what you've been cooking, creating, growing, decorating, reviewing, giving away, and thinking about this week!

While you're here, leave your posts at the other link up we co-host here - Party in Your PJs!  It starts on Tuesday evenings, and runs through Sunday.  I hope you'll join us there as well!

This past week, I was busy trying to hit my February goals for my stitching - I didn't quite get there, but I got close and I'm really pleased with these pieces!




And now our favorite part - the FEATURES !  If you're one of our featured posts, we'd love it if you'd grab a button, and thanks to all of you who shared with us last week!







Personalized Plain Photo Frames // Dragonfly Treasure




Buttermilk Pie // Julia's Simply Southern




The Problem with Pee-Gate // LisaPomerantzster: Are We There Yet?




Pecan Pie Baked Oatmeal // Cooking with Carlee




Prosciutto Goat Cheese & Pear Sandwich with Balsamic Glaze // Maggie Lois




Upcycled Craft Containers // Muchmore Creative





If you are one of our FEATURED bloggers, this button is for you!





Thank you all so much for sharing your awesomeness!


Are you all ready to party?  If you like, we'd love it you'd help spread the word by grabbing our button:





Here we go!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment and invitation to link up to your great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my sandwich recipe and hosting the party, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Awesome Life Friday 102. Always a pleasure to visit and join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're like speedy stitcher! I hope your March has gotten off to a fantastic start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting this awesome blog hop this week! 🐓🌻

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to your link party! I recently started a link party of my own and would love if you would stop by! http://www.mybusybeehives.com/2017/02/bee-party-2.html Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my Craft Containers in your fun features!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog, your sweet comments about my borax crystals and your invite to join this lovely party! I signed up for your newsletter so I won't miss anything! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring the Buttermilk Pie

    ReplyDelete