Reviewer: Jackie Snider
I had the honor of reviewing one of my favorite subjects: photography. 41:10 Photography has such a knack for capturing the beauty in a single moment. Anyone in the mid-south area, particularly Memphis, Tennessee in need of a photographer - don’t hesitate to check them out! Rebecca Jaffe is a self proclaimed “Art-o-holic” and it certainly shows in her work.
Not being in that area, I was not prepared to do this review solely based on a few email interactions and browsing her Facebook page and website.
However, I was able to get in contact with one of her regular clients, Ashley Lillo. She was happy to provide me with a wonderful testimonial, as well as a slew of photos from her many sessions with Rebecca.
Ashley has used 41:10 Photography several times for a variety of reasons. She has used them for modeling photos, multiple musician shoots, as well as family portraits. Browsing through 41:10’s photos, I can see they that that’s not all they do. They also are capable of getting pets to cooperate with the camera, brides to smile pretty, encapsulate the crossroads of a senior year, and the keen ability to make any mom-to-be look pain- free and beautiful.
As for prices, 41:10 Photography runs about average for what I’ve seen, maybe slightly more expensive. Though, if you are like me and your photo albums are one of the first things you would grab in a house fire, a quality photographer is priceless!
Her smallest package is a 30-minute session at the location of your choice. It includes 15 high-resolution edited images on a disc, gift print release, $25 print credit and a custom-made timeline cover for your Facebook! This mini session runs $150. Her most expensive option on her pricing guide ‘menu’ is, of course, wedding coverage. This will run you $1500-$2500 depending on how many hours of coverage you require. Along with photos throughout the big day, your price also gets you print credit, gift print release, and a 1-hour engagement session with 20 photos. There are also many other service options for prices in between those two.
According to Ashley Lillo, who says she has tried a few other small business photographers, as well as big chain department store photographers, 41:10 Photography is the best she has come by. Looking through the galleries, I seem to see a lot of repeat clients, so I don’t think Ashley is alone in that recommendation!
So if Ashley’s kind, honest, words of encouragement aren’t enough for you, let 41:10 Photography’s photos speak for themselves!
![]() |
| I think this is my favorite one! |
Contact them:
Website
Email- 4110photography@gmail.com
Phone Number- (901) 488-3279
From Rebecca Jaffe, of 41:10 Photography, an explanation of her business name ~
"Do not be afraid for I am with you, do not be discouraged for I am your God, I will help you and strengthen you, I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10
"It's helped me through the most difficult and uncertain times in life. I owe everything to God, including my business."
***





haha, the last one of the baby cracks me up everytime I see it :)
ReplyDeleteTruly fantastic composition there! I love well-done photography.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely photography! These pictures are really beautiful and well thought out!
ReplyDeletePhotography reviews are especially helpful when they explain the balance between camera settings, lighting, and composition, since these details can make a noticeable difference in the final image. For anyone who enjoys understanding the technical side of photography, experimenting with calculations and visual concepts can also be useful, and a browser based tool like check here offers graphing, statistical functions, and equation solving without requiring a physical calculator. Combining practical experimentation with creative judgment is a great way to develop a better eye for photography.
ReplyDeletePhotography is a wonderful way to capture memories and preserve moments that become more valuable with time, whether it is a family gathering, a special occasion, or a creative project. Keeping track of when those photos were taken can help put memories into perspective, and an age calculator can also be useful for working out ages and time differences between important dates. You can learn more and easily calculate age from a birth date when organizing personal milestones or reflecting on how much time has passed.
ReplyDeleteFor photography, having a good eye for detail matters, and keeping track of photo descriptions, editing notes, and image collections also takes practice and organization. Regular typing exercises with words, sentences, and paragraphs can help improve accuracy and consistency, while targeted drills let you focus on keys that cause mistakes. You can work on these skills with Improve your typing and build a steadier rhythm through short, focused practice sessions.
ReplyDeletePhotography depends on careful attention to detail, and the same principle applies to managing the administrative side of a professional business. Keeping records organized and confirming important details ahead of time can prevent confusion and make daily operations run more smoothly. Dental practices can also benefit from reliable Virtual Dental Billing to check coverage, understand patient benefits, and reduce billing surprises before appointments.
ReplyDelete